Germicidal UVc Light has a lethal effect on micro-organisms. A reduction of 91.5% to some of the most dangerous airborne bacterial spores.
Pre-schools, Schools & universities are probably one of the most prolific areas for bacteria to spread, children going into school with viruses, when they should have stayed at home. The cost to the school is absenteeism for teachers and students alike, is measurable, both affecting results and the general wellbeing of the individuals involved.
It is accepted that killing airborne bacteria, brought in by humans or through recirculating air, is significantly easier before it lands or is be breathed in by other humans.
With a low cost LoBact device, you can disinfect the air by 90%, in the case of larger areas, you can install several devices. Viruses, bacteria, molds and other micro-organisms that are present in the air are rendered harmless by the device, together with pollen, dust and odours. You will quickly notice how the quality of the air has improved, LoBact is a “ready to go” solution, to keep the air safe and healthy.
Advantages of LoBact products:
- Disinfects and purifies the air up to 90%
- Eliminates micro-organisms that are present in the air
- Provides protection against diseases
- Improves the quality of the air and promotes a comfortable feeling
- Purifies the air in enclosed areas
- Has a positive effect on your health
- Strengthens the resistance of the body against diseases
- Inhalation allergies are reduced or disappear
- Anxiety and depression can be reduced, or disappear.
- Diseases can be prevented
- Properties of the LoBact products:
- The unit indicates when the lamp and filter should be replaced, usually annually.
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Stand-alone system and immediately ready-for-use through “plug and play”
- 1-year guarantee on manufacturing fault
Lobact products are effective against:
- Viruses, House-dust mites, Cigarette smoke, Bacteria, Dust and particulates, Harmful gases, Molds, Pollen, MRSA and Odours
Lobact products are also recommended for the following areas:
- Copying areas
- Computer rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Fitness areas
- Public toilets
Need some advice?
or call 0161 885 3151