Germicidal UVc Light has a lethal effect on micro-organisms. A reduction of 91.5% to some of the most dangerous airborne bacterial spores.
Being responsible for a building goes far beyond bricks and mortar, FM responsibility embraces environmental care, health and safety of the individuals working in these environments. It is accepted that killing airborne bacteria, brought in by humans or through recirculating air, is
significantly easier before it lands or is be breathed in by other humans
With a low cost LoBact device, you can disinfect the air by 90%. Viruses, bacteria, molds and other micro- organisms that are present in the air are rendered harmless by the device, together with pollen, dust and odours. You will quickly notice how the quality of the air has improved, LoBact is a “ready to go” solution, to keep the air safe and healthy.
Advantages of LoBact products:
- Disinfects and purifies the air up to 90%
- Eliminates micro-organisms that are present in the air
- Provides protection against diseases
- Improves the quality of the air and promotes a comfortable feeling
- Purifies the air in enclosed areas
- Has a positive effect on your health
- Strengthens the resistance of the body against diseases
- Inhalation allergies are reduced or disappear
- Anxiety and depression can be reduced, or disappear.
- Diseases can be prevented
Properties of the LoBact products:
- The unit indicates when the lamp and filter should be replaced, usually annually.
- Up to 50% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection in the aluminium housing
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Stand-alone system and immediately ready-for-use through “plug and play”
- 1-year guarantee on manufacturing fault
Lobact products are effective against:
- Viruses, House-dust mites, Cigarette smoke, Bacteria, Dust and particulates, Harmful gases, Molds, Pollen, MRSA and Odours
Lobact products are also recommended for the following areas:
- Copying areas
- Computer rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Fitness areas
- Family doctor’s surgeries
- Dental surgeries
- Public toilets
- Old people’s homes
- Children’s day-care centres
- Nursing homes
Need some advice?
or call 0161 885 3151