Germicidal UVc light has a lethal effect on micro-organisms. A reduction of 91.5% to some of the most dangerous airborne bacterial spores.
Ideal for food industry applications to extend the shelf life of perishable goods, UV-C AirTunnel 190 has been specifically developed for chiller rooms with integrated evaporators. The unit is placed in front of the evaporator air outlet or air cooler and the air for disinfection can flow through the unit with minimal obstruction. The number of microbes is reduced by means of UV-C radiation at a wavelength of 253.7nm. This wavelength has a lethal effect on micro-organisms, such as bacteria, moulds and yeasts. Low-pressure UV-C emitters serve to generate the shortwave UV-C radiation, which provides a high level of radiant efficiency.
Teflon sheathed lamps available
Features and Benefits
- Reduces spoilage of fresh produce and extends shelf life
- Disinfects 24 hours a day
- Is practically maintenance-free
- Eliminates the need for chemical cleaners which can be expensive and harmful to health and the environment
- Has an excellent price/ benefit ratio
- Simple to retrofit
- Length - 1000mm
- Diameter - 250mm
- Supply - 120-277/Vac/1 phase/50-60Hz
- Power - 190W
- UV-c emitter - 2 x 95W
- UV-c emitter life - 8,000 hrs
- Protection glass - IP20 & IP65 options available
- Finish - Grade 304 stainless steel
- Weight - 10kg
Accessories: UVC Light guard for low level installation
Approvals: LoBact units comply with current CE requirements and EMC standards. Certificates are available on request.
Warranty: One year manufacturer’s warranty for parts. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms: In accordance with our standard terms of business.
Maintenance: LoBact would recommend: Routine cleaning of the housing Annual lamp change
Cad Drawings: Please contact us if a CAD drawing is required.